ADVERTISEMENT

Clem’s Son and NIL

usc_nc

Jul 26, 2005
Well, I think I just figured out why Clemson is so upset with Dabo and not using NIL and transfer portal.

They have bought two National Championships with illegal money…. So now they want to buy a Legal one with using NIL and transfer portal.

They are butt hurt.

What say you?

Reactions: cockofdawn
Well, I think I just figured out why Clemson is so upset with Dabo and not using NIL and transfer portal.

They have bought two National Championships with illegal money…. So now they want to buy a Legal one with using NIL and transfer portal.

They are butt hurt.

What say you?

It doeant seem logical to me to think Dabo was fine with buying players when it was illegal, but has now developed a distaste for it, now that its legal.

A much simpler explanation, imo, is that now that its legal, they are being outbid by teams with larger and richer fanbases.

It doeant seem logical to me to think Dabo was fine with buying players when it was illegal, but has now developed a distaste for it, now that its legal.

A much simpler explanation, imo, is that now that its legal, they are being outbid by teams with larger and richer fanbases.

That’s exactly it.

They had a competitive advantage in funneling money to players. That’s advantage is gone now that it’s legal for everyone.

All those fancy cars those players were getting and the Church getting those families free rent in those nice houses helped Clemsux so much before.
Now that other schools just give the players cash money, they may have trouble winning in the ACC.

Clemson spends its NIL money on retention of proven players. They pay freshman but won’t get into a bidding war for high school players.

They are butt hurt.

What say you?
AGREED, They have been Paying players for Years, Now it is legal?? They will think of SOMETG Crooked to do, to try and get an edge!!

Reactions: usc_nc
Clem spends a ton on NIL. Like others have stated the only way NIL hurt clemmy is now EVERYONE is paying players, not just clem and Auburn etc.....

They are butt hurt.

What say you?
I’m sure they are using NIL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT