ADVERTISEMENT

Dawn being Dawn at ESPYs

As someone that had friends fighting until the last moment in Afghanistan, you couldn't be more wrong about it. Trump was the one who made the peace deal with the Taliban that reduced the number of servicemembers in Afghanistan to where we couldn't sustain our operations in the country. His decision making literally made it where guys had to fight their way out of the country while withdrawing.

Trump was the one who backed down to Turkey and pulled the green berets off the mountain to let Turkey invade into Syria.

Your last post talked about pathological liars. You might want to look in the mirror.

I love how sheep will bleat out anything their party tells them to. Biden, months after taking office was still helpless and couldn't affect any change to what he thought was a terrible deal by Trump.

Funny how he could reverse any other trump policy if he wanted. Sorry, if his handlers wanted.

Reactions: AikenGameFan
Impressive. Openly admitting to being racist, sexist, and homphobic. I should have read this post before your hot takes on war.

You would have been quite the leader in civil rights movement just for the wrong side.
Way to go Watson. You call a guy that is bi-racial, a racist.
I am lost as to how I am sexist or homophobic other than saying each "sex" should have their own restroom and their own sport. If you had a daughter, would you want a person with a penis in the same restroom as her? Would you want her to compete against them in sports? I guess you don't have a daughter. If you do you are on the wrong side of the movement.

Way to go Watson. You call a guy that is bi-racial, a racist.

Okay, that was REALLY funny.

But to be fair, racist, sexist and all the phobes are just the front side of the Democrat party play sheet. You can't blame him for being a cliche.

In Charlotte the ONLY "ATTACK ADS" i see are many attack ads toward Donald Trump by "I refuse to ta lk to media" Harris.. But then again, that is all the Left Has, they cant run on their record only run on HOW BAD they can make Donald Trump Look.
I do not watch much regular TV. I think candidates should always run ADs on both what they have done and what they will do. Being she was a partner of Bidens, I would be reminding people of all the bipartisan legislation they got passed. There was a lot of that, probably the most since LBJ. Attacks ads are part of the game.I expect a lot of that by Trump after the DNC convention, if his campaign people have any smarts. But I have seen Trump attack ads on Harris when in the rare times I have watched TV. But I expect a lot more from both sides.

Last edited:
Okay, that was REALLY funny.

But to be fair, racist, sexist and all the phobes are just the front side of the Democrat party play sheet. You can't blame him for being a cliche.
I have a black Grandmother. If she were to meet him, she would take a belt to his bottom and try to beat some sense into him.

I love how sheep will bleat out anything their party tells them to. Biden, months after taking office was still helpless and couldn't affect any change to what he thought was a terrible deal by Trump.

Funny how he could reverse any other trump policy if he wanted. Sorry, if his handlers wanted.
No, he couldn't. This is where your lack of critical thinking really prevents any substantive discussion.

It's not a video game. You can't just add thousands of additional troops overnight. Adding more troops would have violated the peace agreement and instigated attacks by the Taliban, at a time we didn't have enough troops left to defend against those attacks. No one wanted to escalate and cause more deaths.

But reality doesn't matter to you.

No, he couldn't. This is where your lack of critical thinking really prevents any substantive discussion.

It's not a video game. You can't just add thousands of additional troops overnight. Adding more troops would have violated the peace agreement and instigated attacks by the Taliban, at a time we didn't have enough troops left to defend against those attacks. No one wanted to escalate and cause more deaths.

So, by not adding troops they did not attack???? More troops were not the answer. A better president than the lame one we have was the only answer.

Reactions: Lurker123

This is really good fiction.

No one said overnight, as Biden had been president for more than half a year.

And if the agreement with the taliban from Trump was so bad, Biden should have backed out of it. Like we did the Paris accords, and the Iran agreement. But like I said, Biden could reverse all Trump's policies easily..... except this one.

And I underatand you have issues with reality. Just keep reading the Democrat party playbook. They'll tell you all you need to regurgitate.

This is really good fiction.

No one said overnight, as Biden had been president for more than half a year.

And if the agreement with the taliban from Trump was so bad, Biden should have backed out of it. Like we did the Paris accords, and the Iran agreement. But like I said, Biden could reverse all Trump's policies easily..... except this one.

And I underatand you have issues with reality. Just keep reading the Democrat party playbook. They'll tell you all you need to regurgitate.

It legitimately makes my brain hurt that lack the mental capacity to distinguish the difference between those agreements and peace deal with the Taliban.

Legitimately, I just can't comprehend how someone can't see that important distinction.

And Elizabeth Warren was native-american...

Your comments justifying someone being raped was absolutely disgusting.
My best friend was raped. She did not help him do it. She went to the hospital, and they were able to use the DNA to convict the guy.
Why do you find this disgusting? Had she ended up pregnant, she would have probably considered abortion. But she was taking the pill and did not get pregnant. Wow, a pill that works better than the abortion pill.

It legitimately makes my brain hurt that lack the mental capacity to distinguish the difference between those agreements and peace deal with the Taliban.

Legitimately, I just can't comprehend how someone can't see that important distinction.

So you have no answer. Understood.

Continue lame sheep bleating.

I'm still waiting for you to point out where he justified someone being raped.

Disgusting. I can let slide your lack of mental capacity, but telling a rape victim, "I know he pinned you down and raped you after you told him to stop. But sorry you took your shirt off so it wasn't rape" just legitimately makes you a bad person.

Disgusting. I can let slide your lack of mental capacity, but telling a rape victim, "I know he pinned you down and raped you after you told him to stop. But sorry you took your shirt off so it wasn't rape" just legitimately makes you a bad person.
Like I guessed, you must not have a daughter. A girl should never take her shirt off in front of a man.
That is the kind of things we teach our daughters.
Before I got married, if a girl took her shirt off in front of me, she was telling me that we were going to be doing something. Legitimately, unless we are on a beach or beside a pool, there is no reason for a girl to undress in front of a man. She would be asking for more to happen.

Like I guessed, you must not have a daughter. A girl should never take her shirt off in front of a man.
Before I got married, if a girl took her shirt off in front of me, she was telling me that we were going to be doing something. Legitimately, unless we are on a beach or beside a pool, there is no reason for a girl to undress in front of a man. She would be asking for more to happen.

Maybe you should work on not being such a creep. Women have rights and the ability to choose what they do with their body.

Still looking for where that was actually said.

As usual, I'm assuming you're just reading something into what wasn't said, and refusing to back off when you realize your mistake.

And that's probably giving you too much credit for realizing the mistake at all.

Carry on making stuff up. You're very good at it.

Still looking for where that was actually said.

As usual, I'm assuming you're just reading something into what wasn't said, and refusing to back off when you realize your mistake.

And that's probably giving you too much credit for realizing the mistake at all.

Carry on making stuff up. You're very good at it.

He literally just doubled down on it. These are the posts where you literally prove to any objective person that you lack credibility and are arguing in bad faith.

I wish it was a troll, but I don't think you're competent enough to truly troll like this.

He literally just doubled down on it. These are the posts where you literally prove to any objective person that you lack credibility and are arguing in bad faith.

I wish it was a troll, but I don't think you're competent enough to truly troll like this.

Ah, okay. So you are just reading something into what wasn't said, and refusing to back off when you realize your mistake.

Carry on making stuff up. I should say you're well practiced at it instead of good at it.

As someone that had friends fighting until the last moment in Afghanistan, you couldn't be more wrong about it. Trump was the one who made the peace deal with the Taliban that reduced the number of servicemembers in Afghanistan to where we couldn't sustain our operations in the country. His decision making literally made it where guys had to fight their way out of the country while withdrawing.

Trump was the one who backed down to Turkey and pulled the green berets off the mountain to let Turkey invade into Syria.

Your last post talked about pathological liars. You might want to look in the mirror.

This is total nonsense in an effort to troll for your fix. You might check the list of Generals (Milley, McKenize, Austin, etc.) who were openly critical about the way we pulled out.

Almost no one believes foreign policy under this administration has been anything but a disaster. Even the NYT and WP have been critical.

Biden's foreign policy has been a combination of braindead (Afghan) and corrupt (Ukraine, Iran). He's also done nothing but fan the flames in Gaza. And for kicks, he blew up the Nordstream Pipeline while spouting about climate change.

Biden did everything in his power to move us closer to WW3.

Ah, okay. So you are just reading something into what wasn't said, and refusing to back off when you realize your mistake.

Carry on making stuff up. I should say you're well practiced at it instead of good at it.

This is legitimately disgusting. You're so dedicated to your party that you're willing to excuse a guy saying, "She was asking for it" to justify a rape.

Even @Ward Jr has enough sense not to take that position.

This is legitimately disgusting. You're so dedicated to your party that you're willing to excuse a guy saying, "She was asking for it" to justify a rape.

Even @Ward Jr has enough sense not to take that position.

This post just perfectly encapsulates the inability to process information and think critically.

Weatherman: "It's bright and sunny and there are no clouds in the sky."

Lurker: "I guess I need to bring my umbrella because the weatherman didn't say it wasn't raining."

This post just perfectly encapsulates the inability to process information and think critically.

Weatherman: "It's bright and sunny and there are no clouds in the sky."

Lurker: "I guess I need to bring my umbrella because the weatherman didn't say it wasn't raining."

Can you provide a link to where I typed that, or are you just making sh!t up again?

Talk about perfectly encapsulating this tangent. Watson misread post, Watson insults based on something no one said. When his mistake is pointed out, Watson hurls insults. Then doubles down and just keeps hurling insults.

Maybe one day, if your mom gets a new boyfriend, you'll have a male role model that'll teach you that sometimes it's just easier to admit you misread something, and move on. I'm not holding out hope though.

Can you provide a link to where I typed that, or are you just making sh!t up again?

Talk about perfectly encapsulating this tangent. Watson misread post, Watson insults based on something no one said. When his mistake is pointed out, Watson hurls insults. Then doubles down and just keeps hurling insults.

Maybe one day, if your mom gets a new boyfriend, you'll have a male role model that'll teach you that sometimes it's just easier to admit you misread something, and move on. I'm not holding out hope though.

It's a shame the education system failed you. But that's fitting considering you staunchly support a side (so much that you would defend someone claiming women are asking for it when they're raped) that doesn't believe in quality k-12 education.

But that's fitting considering you staunchly support a side (so much that you would defend someone claiming women are asking for it when they're raped)

Care to provide a link to me doing this? Or the umbrella link? Or are you just making sh!t up again?

You are very practiced at it.

Care to provide a link to me doing this? Or the umbrella link? Or are you just making sh!t up again?

You are very practiced at it.

You can keep denying it. But he literally stated she was asking for it. Literally.

Legitimately disgusting behavior to try to argue your way out of this one. I live in the Northeast now so i'm surrounded by the left. At times, seeing the leftist extremist can get frustrating and give you a softer impression of republicans. But then I see arguments like this and it just reminds you that you guys are literally bad people. At least the extreme Democrats are just wrong.

Again, even @Ward Jr isn't touching this one because of how bad a position it is to the general public.

You can keep denying it. But he literally stated she was asking for it. Literally.

Legitimately disgusting behavior to try to argue your way out of this one. I live in the Northeast now so i'm surrounded by the left. At times, seeing the leftist extremist can get frustrating and give you a softer impression of republicans. But then I see arguments like this and it just reminds you that you guys are literally bad people. At least the extreme Democrats are just wrong.

Again, even @Ward Jr isn't touching this one because of how bad a position it is to the general public.

If he LITERALLY said it, you should be able to provide a link. But you don't. That's very telling.

But doubling down and just hurling more insults doesn't change what was never said either. No matter how much you want it to.

I suppose you can keep crying for Ward to come save you. I guess when you're desperate, you have to grasp for any lifeline.

I even bolded it for you to help your little brain.

What you bolded doesnt support what you're whining about. You should actually read what he typed, instead of reading what you want to see in his comments.

But I underatand you are incapable of that.

What you bolded doesnt support what you're whining about. You should actually read what he typed, instead of reading what you want to see in his comments.

But I underatand you are incapable of that.

Its just amazing how easily you lie.

As you make up lies about what was said.

Ironic and typical.

I present conclusive evidence and you’re going, “no you didn’t.”

He clearly stated if a girl takes her top off she wants more. What else could that mean other than the plain language that taking her top off = consent and therefore not rape?

But I won’t hold my breathe for you to come up with a logical opposite interpretation.

He clearly stated if a girl takes her top off she wants more. What else could that mean other than the plain language that taking her top off = consent and therefore not rape?

But I won’t hold my breathe for you to come up with a logical opposite interpretation.

I do not think "conclusive" means what you think it means.

But after badgering you to go back and actually find this supposedly horrible quote, you finally went and tried. And exposed the entire problem with your whining.

More.

When a girl starts taking her clothes off for me, I assume she wants "more".

"More" does not mean rape, it does not mean I think she should be raped, or I think some other guy should come by and rape her. It might mean kissing, it might mean heavy petting, sex or some light bondage involving barn animals.

You assumed it meant rape and ran with it. And given ample opportunity to own up to your mistake, you refused, doubled down and just tried to insult your way out of it.

You are worthless.

Watson, if a girl takes off her top in front of you, what are you thinking? Wait a minute. You called me homophobic. If a girl or a boy take off their shirt in front of you, what are you thinking?
I also said a girl should never take her clothes off in front of a man. All you could mention was women's right. Yes, she has rights, but she sure should not temp a man unless she expects more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT