ADVERTISEMENT

Dear God, there is a chance the taters could be #1.*

The stars are aligning. Miami appears to be validating itself. This could be a big day for a lot of people, none more than the ACC teams in the mix.

I don't know...that Syracuse looks worse by the week. They gave up 64 points to Wake today. Miami might pass Clemson, not that it matters since they'll play each other.

Miami should be #2. Probably gonna be undefeated and now two ranked opponent wins. One a blowout over #3. Clemson moves up to 3. Oklahoma #4. UGA 5

1. ala.
2. clemson
3. miami
4. okla,

who you got?
Nearly the same and would make no difference in playoffs. 2 and 3 swapped. That's what I think it will be anyway. Personally, I would have:
1. Miami
2. Alabama
3. Oklahoma
4. Clemson
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

Either way, the semifinal matchup are all the same as of now, and clemson and Miami still have to play each other so one of them won't be there.

Why is everyone here counting Uga out? They lost to a top 10 but have beat a top 10 also. That's a better resume than the taters.

1-Bama
2-Miami
3-Okla
4-Uga or Wisky

Why is everyone here counting Uga out? They lost to a top 10 but have beat a top 10 also. That's a better resume than the taters.

1-Bama
2-Miami
3-Okla
4-Uga or Wisky

imo, they wont be in the top 4 tuesday, which doesnt really matter, because they still could end up in top 4 at last rankings

1-Bama
2-Miami
3-Okla
4-Uga or Wisky
Wait, are you counting ND as a "Top Ten" win for UGA?

Have you forgotten that Clemson beat the same Auburn team that just destroyed UGA?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT