ADVERTISEMENT

DH has no hits all year long, What the...?

cockymanson

Feb 20, 2015
I would like to know why you would have the sorriest hitter on the team DH ing in games that we really

need to win? He is an automatic strike-out or maybe once in a while a walk, but never a hit. I know he is

a 5th year player, but aren't we out there to win games?

Guess Chad sees something we don't see. I'm not exactly sure what that is though.

Re: I thought the same thing: a DH that can't H ???????***

harrington had a couple of big hits last year if I recall correctly. I mean, who else on our team can we really rely on? none of them stand out from the pack aside from destino. I was fine giving harrington a shot last night but hope we dont do it again.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

We sure can't rely on Herrington, his batting ave. is .000 you can't get any worst than .000. Any body

else on the team would be better. He must have something on one of the coaches, why else?

We could always bring out chubby Steagall and let him take his 3 hacks and then waddle back to the dugout. I think he's 1 for 5, but don't quote me on that.

I think Destino is probably the best we have? Very disappointed with CH that we don't have a quality hitter for the DH at this point.

Even chubby Steagall has a hit, Patrick doesn't even have one, and he probably has 3 times more at bats

than chubby. Coach just needs to keep Patrick out of the games. I heard SC fans saying OH NO when he

came up to bat at the Citadel last night. Everyone knows he is an automatic OUT!

harrington is 0 for 13, stegall is 1 for 11. coin flip if you ask me. same with the 9 other guys we have batting in the 100's. id rather see holbrook teach the fastest lefthanded guy how to bunt and go for that strategy.

That is a relief. CH has finally decided to play the percentages instead of his hunches. Harrington is DUE.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT