ADVERTISEMENT

Flips

nite2crow

Sep 11, 2000
DB is a position of need and if we lose Hamsah Nasirildeen and Williams it will hurt
unless the staff is involved with some players we don't know about.

DB is a position of need and if we lose Hamsah Nasirildeen and Williams it will hurt
unless the staff is involved with some players we don't know about.
giphy.gif

We have a backup plan. We lose Nasirildeen and Williams but its being reported that Muschamp has convinced a DB that is committed to Western Kentucky to de-commit and flip to us. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Nope it is Mike Hughes A very talented DB who use to be a tarheel

Hughes is not the same caliber as Nasirildeen or Williams. He was kicked out of UNC for disciplinary problems. He's also considering Auburn, TCU and Ol Miss. Our coaching staff is stepping on their cranks towards the end of recruiting season. No excuse.

Hughes is not the same caliber as Nasirildeen or Williams. He was kicked out of UNC for disciplinary problems. He's also considering Auburn, TCU and Ol Miss. Our coaching staff is stepping on their cranks towards the end of recruiting season. No excuse.

That is your opinion that hes not same caliber And I believe everyone knows his issues at UNC as well as his other offers I believe Muschamp thinks he can be a play maker for us and this opinion is shared by many DOES not mean anyone is happy about Masirildeen and we are still n good shape with J Williams

Kicked out of unc, sounds like an upgrade for him!

There are no flips. There are only lies and delusions...Kids have mistaken the concept of liking a school to being committed...Fans refuse to accept the obvious common sense that if a kid is taking in home visits from other coaches and going on visits to other campuses, he is not committed...Try telling your fiance everything is set for the wedding but you are going out on a few dates before you pledge at the altar

There are no flips. There are only lies and delusions...Kids have mistaken the concept of liking a school to being committed...Fans refuse to accept the obvious common sense that if a kid is taking in home visits from other coaches and going on visits to other campuses, he is not committed...Try telling your fiance everything is set for the wedding but you are going out on a few dates before you pledge at the altar
BINGO!!!! Finally, someone gets it!!! That is the perfect analogy.

I think you should change your handle to gamecockpessimist

Saying you are a realist is very naive.

My wife's uncle is a former board member at Georgia who lives and breaths Georgia football. He is not excited about Williams for no reason, I promise you! I don't pretend to have any insight into other recruits but when it comes to anything having to do with Georgia sports, I'll stick to and believe my sources over what I read on this message board.

My wife's uncle is a former board member at Georgia who lives and breaths Georgia football. He is not excited about Williams for no reason, I promise you! I don't pretend to have any insight into other recruits but when it comes to anything having to do with Georgia sports, I'll stick to and believe my sources over what I read on this message board.
I'm was speaking in general terms. 98% of your post history isn't 'realistic' at all. You find a possible negative Gamecock remark and drive it into the ground like there's no tomorrow. The truth is always found in between. If everyone had your 'spirit', we might as well just cancel collegiate sports at South Carolina and crawl into a cave.

My sister-in-law's father is a psychiatrist who lives and breathes pessimistic disorders. I think he would love to have a session and talk with you about your hate-despise relationship as a Gamecock fan. I don't pretend to have any insight into anything Gamecock related but when it comes to anything having to do with Gamecock sports, I'll stick to and believe someone that actually can see both sides of a situation.

giphy.gif

I'm was speaking in general terms. 98% of your post history isn't 'realistic' at all. You find a possible negative Gamecock remark and drive it into the ground like there's no tomorrow. The truth is always found in between. If everyone had your 'spirit', we might as well just cancel collegiate sports at South Carolina and crawl into a cave.

My sister-in-law's father is a psychiatrist who lives and breathes pessimistic disorders. I think he would love to have a session and talk with you about your hate-despise relationship as a Gamecock fan. I don't pretend to have any insight into anything Gamecock related but when it comes to anything having to do with Gamecock sports, I'll stick to and believe someone that actually can see both sides of a situation.

giphy.gif

I don't care what little punk ass people like you have to say,

giphy.gif

I doubt you'd talk shit to me in person. I promise you that as well.
People like me exist to raise the standards here. People like you urge fans to lower their expectations and standards. That's why I am a winner in life and you suck.

People like me exist to raise the standards here. People like you urge fans to lower their expectations and standards. That's why I am a winner in life and you suck.
You apparently do care what I have to say if you don't like my opinion and then immediately put this as if it's an insult. People like you are too thin skinned to carry on a discussion. All you had to do was disagree with what I said and then give points to why I'm incorrect.

Instead you said I was 'talking shit' and I wouldn't do that to you in person.

I disagree that I urge any fans to lower their expectations. If you reread what I said, the truth is always between. I do think some of the fans on here are quick to settle for mediocrity.
I was simply expressing that you seemed to be on the other extreme and only post negative things as if nothing positive is happening in Gamecock Athletics.

"That's why I am a winner in life and you suck." Are you a Tennessee fan and a Champion of Life? Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Go take a ride on your bike and chill man.

258troll_spray_zpsubohstru.jpg

BING FREAKIN' O!!!!!!

Last edited:

Yes " guys like you raise standards ". Wow. And dude you are one initiating things with posters but u " don't want them talking shit" And now u actually want to fight fellow gamecocks? It just all comes across as childish

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT