ADVERTISEMENT

Is there another University and Fanbase in the country

It's definitely, not definately.

And I don't have 1000 posts on this site posing as a Clemson fan. That would seem to be common sense to most people.
Thanks for the spellcheck. I was in a hurry on my cell. But seriously, you should work for Apple (Like you'd even get an interview). Lmao.

You've probably posted 1000 times, given all the user names you're posing under.

To answer the OP five of the first 10 posts today are about Clemson......is that what you mean about little man syndrome? USC has so many positive things to discuss it would seem that this would be the best site to do so.

Reactions: conCOCKshon
To answer the OP five of the first 10 posts today are about Clemson......is that what you mean about little man syndrome? USC has so many positive things to discuss it would seem that this would be the best site to do so.
Liar. You can't count.

Funny, you took the time out of your day to incorrectly count posts & make a false reply on your rival's board.

With all the clemsux posers, it's no wonder. Pathetic.

I'm just amazed that so many Clemson fans' posts are still showing up on this thread as well as others on this site now. Usually someone (or many) will go whining and crying to the mods when there is the slightest bit of dissent. I like the new look over here. It's more like a sports board and less like a day care center now.

Reactions: rogue booster
I'm just amazed that so many Clemson fans' posts are still showing up on this thread as well as others on this site now. Usually someone (or many) will go whining and crying to the mods when there is the slightest bit of dissent. I like the new look over here. It's more like a sports board and less like a day care center now.
Yeah, I guess you do like that clemsux fans can post moronic comments here non-stop. Unlike the rotten apple, where Carolina fans are banned just because of their username,having never posted or visited the site before.

Agree. There are a handful of posters who try to dominate this Board and virtually all they post about is Clemp. If you say anything that is even remotely opposed to,their view they immediately label you a tater. I've always assumed they're about 14 years old. Most are on my ignore list.

[

The only ones broadcasting a great season for the Gamecocks are the fake clemsux fans, posing as Carolina fans.

clemsux is world champs in May & June. Even July. Hehehe.

Really.... I have read multiple posters on here predicting 10 wins for you guys and your coach said you could return to the top 10.

that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux? Seriously does anybody spend more time trying to convince everybody how great they are when they're really not that good. Last year may have been the best team they ever had and they still couldn't win the ACC. When they did win the ACC a couple years ago they had 70 put on them in the bowl game. Hence the term "pulling a Clemson".
Their fans spend most of their time over here on our board telling us how bad we are and how great they are. Their radio announcers spend all day telling everyone why they are gonna beat everyone on their schedule because this team lost their offensive line or this team lost their entire defense. It doesn't matter that Clemson lost both. Now they have put up a billboard in Atlanta telling people that clemsux is only an hour away lol. If you have to tell people that then here's your sign.
I am really being serious here and im asking other fan bases to come here and tell us about your rivals and let let me know if there is another University that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux. And if I left anything out please feel free to add to this thread

And Dabo says in his presser (regarding arrested players) that 3 players got it wrong but 98 did it right. He completely forgot to repeat that the 3 that got it wrong were part of the 22 starters on his depth chart. 14% of his starters got it wrong....

[

Really.... I have read multiple posters on here predicting 10 wins for you guys and your coach said you could return to the top 10.
So you've read a prediction on a message board and so now that's how every Carolina fan feels? Amazing. And if coach spurrier said that, then it could happen. It's only unthinkable if you don't think it, right? LMAO

So you've read a prediction on a message board and so now that's how every Carolina fan feels? Amazing. And if coach spurrier said that, then it could happen. It's only unthinkable if you don't think it, right? LMAO
That appears to be precisely how you extrapolate the entire Clemson fanbase opinion of Dabo and everything else orange. Based on a few posters on Tigernet and the Bad Apple, right?

This is clearly not a place for reasonable football (or sports) discussion if you can't acknowledge the basic similarities between rival fanbases. And it would appear that you are incapable of that.

Clemson continues to recruit well and they seem to be shaking off the "Clemsoning" label. Of course, I don't know what will happen in the future. I don't know why that makes my informed opinion less valid.

I just get tired of fans from both sides desperately trying to diminish what each program has accomplished in the past 5 years. Poking fun at USC's Outback Bowl trophies doesn't make Clemson look better, just petty. The same goes with USC fans taking every opportunity to rag on the ACC. It's very transparent.

Clemson fans like to compare themselves to better programs, which I agree, is laughable. However, Clemson's stock is rising fast.

The last 3 seasons they are 1-6 against the only 2 decent permanent (SC and FSU) opponents on their regular season schedule. Now they have Louisville and ND added to the mix of the regular season schedule. I doubt they ever become the National Championship / 15 game team their impotent head coach proclaims they are.

That appears to be precisely how you extrapolate the entire Clemson fanbase opinion of Dabo and everything else orange. Based on a few posters on Tigernet and the Bad Apple, right?

This is clearly not a place for reasonable football (or sports) discussion if you can't acknowledge the basic similarities between rival fanbases. And it would appear that you are incapable of that.
The difference is the majority of clemsux fans drink the cool aid. The ridiculous postings and numerous threads. The propaganda the school spouts and the forget the awful clemsux radio and the controlling admin that doesn't allow anyone to say something negative. If they do, they're banned or called to the office. You won't believe that or admit it, but it's true. Even the poor police guys who are doing their jobs will pay for their transgressions against clemsux.

The difference is the majority of clemsux fans drink the cool aid. The ridiculous postings and numerous threads. The propaganda the school spouts and the forget the awful clemsux radio and the controlling admin that doesn't allow anyone to say something negative. If they do, they're banned or called to the office. You won't believe that or admit it, but it's true. Even the poor police guys who are doing their jobs will pay for their transgressions against clemsux.
And you know it's true, without any sort of proof, because....because what? Because it's what you believe? Super. It's still an opinion.

Also, I think the majority of Gamecock fans (clemsux, nice work, very original) drink the cool aid (sic). Why? Because I said it. That makes it fact, apparently. You won't believe that or admit it, but it's true, because I said it's true.

And that police guy who was doing his job? He still had his job, all the way up to the point where he bragged about ticketing Dabo on this very message board, which a clear violation of the police code of conduct. I doubt Dabo monitors this cesspool, so it wasn't Dabo who turned him in and got him fired. Exactly how many times do you need to hear this story before you comprehend that Dabo didn't get the police officer fired?

Agree. There are a handful of posters who try to dominate this Board and virtually all they post about is Clemp. If you say anything that is even remotely opposed to,their view they immediately label you a tater. I've always assumed they're about 14 years old. Most are on my ignore list.
conCOCKshon I put this post up because all or most of the Clemson fans that post on this board come here to tell us how bad our team is gonna be. Most of what they say has no merit or is out right lies. I keep up with USC's recruiting and listen to what the coaches say and keep up with most of the players on social media so I know how hard they are working. I don't need a tater to come here and tell me anything about our team when they have a whole lot more problems than we do. As I have stated before they have no O-Line No defense and a QB that cant stay on the field. Not to mention a bunch of drug addicts on the team. If they think the 2 players that got caught are the only ones doing cocaine and smoking pot they are fooling themselves. Reality will set in for all the taters soon enough when they see how far they have fallen off from last year. And FYI im not 14 im 50. And its also funny how you always side with the Clemson fans that come over here maybe that's way you get labelled a tater

Say what you want clowns, but when we cheated in the 80's, we came out of it with some hardware. Steroid scandal sound familiar? Your non-traditional football team didn't even win its first bowl game till the 90's. THE 90's!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. The 90's!!!! Hahahahahaha. Quiz. Who are the only 3 teams in the mighty sec to have never been ranked #1 in the nation? KY, Vandy and you guessed it, Sakerlina. 35-17. Have a good day gentlemen.

Say what you want clowns, but when we cheated in the 80's, we came out of it with some hardware. Steroid scandal sound familiar? Your non-traditional football team didn't even win its first bowl game till the 90's. THE 90's!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha. The 90's!!!! Hahahahahaha. Quiz. Who are the only 3 teams in the mighty sec to have never been ranked #1 in the nation? KY, Vandy and you guessed it, Sakerlina. 35-17. Have a good day gentlemen.
that's the clemsux we know all too well. cheaters & proud of it! as long as they have some "hardware", that makes the cheating okay. now go baptize someone in a water trough and tell all the recruits what good christians ya'll are. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Maybe so but we still get paid the same amount as everyone else. How many millions more a year do we make than clemsux? LMAO yall will never be able to keep up in the arms race. Good Luck with the past because the future is not gonna be good for clemson

that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux? Seriously does anybody spend more time trying to convince everybody how great they are when they're really not that good. Last year may have been the best team they ever had and they still couldn't win the ACC. When they did win the ACC a couple years ago they had 70 put on them in the bowl game. Hence the term "pulling a Clemson".
Their fans spend most of their time over here on our board telling us how bad we are and how great they are. Their radio announcers spend all day telling everyone why they are gonna beat everyone on their schedule because this team lost their offensive line or this team lost their entire defense. It doesn't matter that Clemson lost both. Now they have put up a billboard in Atlanta telling people that clemsux is only an hour away lol. If you have to tell people that then here's your sign.
I am really being serious here and im asking other fan bases to come here and tell us about your rivals and let let me know if there is another University that has Little Man Syndrome worst than Clemsux. And if I left anything out please feel free to add to this thread
I don't know what goes on with the Clemson fanbase. They have the best team, best player, best incoming class, highest rated recruit, one of the best head coaches, just won a national title, favored to win it this season, and no one in their conference is within two touchdowns of them. Things literally could not be better for a Clemson fan. Yet, they remain obsessed with Georgia, Kirby Smart, the SEC, and Paul Finebaum.

0zESF3bQ.jpeg

KY have historically had to deal with Loserville fans same as you guys do with your little brother (Clemsux.)
In-state rivalries are intense but all programs trend up and down, so win some games and give them hell. Really hoping SC is trending up as I believe KY is.
th
I had to include a couple of pics for fun.

They're on top right now and these threads do nothing more than strengthen their resolve as the antagonist. We had our run earlier this decade and there were plenty on our side with similar intent.

Ignore the noise and beat them on the field. It's the only card to play.

People from all over the US take tours of the SC State House. When Thomas Clemson is mentioned as the mining engineer who left his fortune to establish Clemson University the common question is "where is Clemson?"

Reactions: A_F_Deerhunter
Im convinced we have the dumbest fanbase in America. This is laughable. I hate Clemson but they are elite and will play in the playoffs again this year barring an absolute meltdown of epic proportions. We look pathetic when we post threads like this.
This thread was created in 2015...

I don't know what goes on with the Clemson fanbase. They have the best team, best player, best incoming class, highest rated recruit, one of the best head coaches, just won a national title, favored to win it this season, and no one in their conference is within two touchdowns of them. Things literally could not be better for a Clemson fan. Yet, they remain obsessed with Georgia, Kirby Smart, the SEC, and Paul Finebaum.
Why bring up a 4 year old thread?
GlassOpenIzuthrush-small.gif

Why bring up a 4 year old thread?
GlassOpenIzuthrush-small.gif
An obsessed Tater fan needin affirmation as to how great Clemson is combed the site for old history and pulled this thread back to the front page. Can't decide if the motive of the guy is insecurity, arrogance, obsessive compulsive stupidity.

Not sure how Clemson was able to take over SEC media days. Maybe the SEC media just sucks.

Not sure how Clemson was able to take over SEC media days. Maybe the SEC media just sucks.
I don't think the took over SEC media days but ACC media days were obssessed with comments by Nick Saban and a Bama player and John Simpson retaliated comparing Alabama and Notre Dame. Clemson fan boy media feels disrespected and keeps writing about it and Finebaum keeps putting down Clemson's radical fan base.

I don't think the took over SEC media days but ACC media days were obssessed with comments by Nick Saban and a Bama player and John Simpson retaliated comparing Alabama and Notre Dame. Clemson fan boy media feels disrespected and keeps writing about it and Finebaum keeps putting down Clemson's radical fan base.

In all fairness, SEC Media Days was littered with questions, comments, and references to Clemson. Outside the press conference room, SEC tv shows spent various segments discussing the Clemson threat to SEC (mainly just Alabama and Georgia) superiority and Finebaum spent time on his radio show doing the same.

In all fairness, SEC Media Days was littered with questions, comments, and references to Clemson. Outside the press conference room, SEC tv shows spent various segments discussing the Clemson threat to SEC (mainly just Alabama and Georgia) superiority and Finebaum spent time on his radio show doing the same.
Exactly, it was sickening.

Clemson is the #1 ranked team in the pre-season and the defending national champion. They are going to be talked about by the media.

The petty discussions continuing to take place following the media days is an offended Clemson fan base begging for praise along with their fan boy media. They were writing articles about Paul Finebaum this weekend and last week, Trevor Lawrence tweeted that Finebaum was unprofessional.

[/QUOTE said:
This aged well.
I doubt they ever become the National Championship / 15 game team their impotent head coach proclaims they are.
damn, this is crazy. We should be in the tiggers spot. Starting with Bama, we will wake up the nation.
Can we archieve these old threats, so they do not "suck us" into clicking on them?

Someone dropped this on the Spurs Up podcast guys after they posted the footage of the new president talking about giving ice cream to anyone who beats Clemson. You can either laugh or cry at this point. About the only two options.

they do have little man syndrome, but they are that good...2 of the last 3 nc belong to them...I would love for us to suck our way into the NC game....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT