ADVERTISEMENT

It's Amazing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd put in our 4 star backup QB, Kelly Bryant who is faster and bigger than Deshaun. He'd play behind the best offensive line at Clemson since the early 1980s, hand it off to our single season rushing leader and throw to a combination of all conference and all- American wide receivers where we run productive 5 stars, 4 stars and a walk-on in a 8 man rotation.

That's our plan. I've answered your question. Will you answer mine?
Bwahaha. Only at clemsux are the backups better than the starters. Maybe dumbo should play the backup since he's so much better than your current qb, who lost the heisman. You taters can come up with some $@#&, that's for sure. Amazing.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Give me yo

Give me your prediction on where you guys finish in 2016. Overall record and where you finish in SEC East.
Boy, you sure sound a lot like 5points and tomtrix and ugly choice and about a dozen other of their new members user names & trolls. This is a Carolina board. If you want to bash us, go to taternet.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Bwahaha. Only at clemsux are the backups better than the starters. Maybe dumbo should play the backup since he's so much better than your current qb, who lost the heisman. You taters can come up with some $@#&, that's for sure. Amazing.

So you won't answer my question.

In a win/loss guess. Don't take yourself too seriously. You unwillingness to answer either question kind of provides the answer in itself.
You keep thinking that. AL is your next opponent. Go troll & bait their board. They'll chew you up & spit you out, too.

You keep thinking that. AL is your next opponent. Go troll & bait their board. They'll chew you up & spit you out, too.

I'll give ya 4 wins, but I really can't guess where the 4th win comes from. Probably will be the token upset game. Maybe Missouri.

SportsSuitesy - could repost the "Clemson is on the verge of crumbling" post from back in August?

A
I'll give ya 4 wins, but I really can't guess where the 4th win comes from. Probably will be the token upset game. Maybe Missouri.

SportsSuitesy - could repost the "Clemson is on the verge of crumbling" post from back in August?
So now you've resorted to chatting with yourself? Lmao.

Your right Scar has beaten a number 1 team and Clemson hasn't. It has proven difficult to beat the #1 team when you ARE the #1 team lol. Something SCAR will NEVER do. Well maybe in basketball.

Your right Scar has beaten a number 1 team and Clemson hasn't. It has proven difficult to beat the #1 team when you ARE the #1 team lol. Something SCAR will NEVER do. Well maybe in basketball.
Thanks, new member. Aka clemsux troll. Never? Like you know.

Even if clemsux loses next week, then they will have finally beaten a #1 team. Themselves. Nobody else ever beats clemsux.

Last edited:
I guess when your conference is as BAD at football as some, say the ACC, I could see how someone might see it that way. SEC SEC SEC

Except we are good at other sports mainly Basketball I have never taken any joy out of UNC or Duke winning in Basketball. Why would I take joy in the accomplishments of OTHER schools. I only pull for Clemson.

Taters come here to try to get some kind of confirmation, or whatever. They troll the internet trying to find someone who will tell them they are the best team in the state of Georgia. lol

Have youAsk the player or fans how much fun it is playing in front of 30K or 100K.

Haha. So now clemsux fans are living in just this year? But clemsux are history experts! You've been lucky this year, but you wont be able to do that every year. There's a reason your school's name is a term for losing. You'll be #clemsuxing soon enough. Haha.

Uhmmm, I think the recruiting speaks volumes , for how the players feels about playing at Clemson. The recruiting in the SEC speaks volumes about how players feel about playing at the SC , Vandy, KY , Mizz, etc schools in the SEC.

SportsSuites makes about as much sense bragging about losing in the SEC in football as Clemson would have credibility , shouting ACC for losing forever in the ACC in basketball.

Both sound kind of weak ...

I'd rather Carolina play in the ACC and play for Championships than boast about playing in the toughest conference in the nation for not.

Never understood this backwards logic.

But it is what it is.
As soon as Boom gets everything in place, Carolina will be thwarting attempts of Clemson to get in the playoffs. Clemson is a fraud as was FSU last year. We were so down this year, we could not prevent this imposter playing Alabama. We are the only program able to dominate them, nobody in the ACC.

Didn't the winner of the SECleast get it's ass stomped in it's last 3 games ? By FSU,from the weak ACC,Bama,the flag bearer of the SEC and Michigan, the 5th best team in the BIG 10 . Talk all you want, but y'all couldn't win the ACC but once when you were in it and have a losing record against just about every single ACC team.LOLHang onto the SEC coat tails .

Uhmmm, I think the recruiting speaks volumes , for how the players feels about playing at Clemson. The recruiting in the SEC speaks volumes about how players feel about playing at the SC , Vandy, KY , Mizz, etc schools in the SEC.

SportsSuites makes about as much sense bragging about losing in the SEC in football as Clemson would have credibility , shouting ACC for losing forever in the ACC in basketball.

Both sound kind of weak ...[/QUOTE
Now that our staff is superior to Clemson recruiting and now we have 10 support hires we will surpass Clemson in recruiting and start the domination again as we should. I believe Richt at Miami will out recruit Dabo also effectively cutting off his south Florida base of recruits.

funny-gif-man-jump-out-the-window.gif

It's obvious Clemson hasn't gotten inside your dome. Only about 90% of your recent posts are about Clemson.

Yeah......I'm the one that should go to the Clemson board.

All up in that dome. Rattled.
Sorry for calling all you clemsux trolls out. You mad?

This guy is on every thread,no true gamecock acts like this,he was banned on cocky talk..
Liar. Link?

I call you out as a clemsux troll & do you make up stuff about me? Hilarious!!

Just because you're banned on here every couple of days & have to create new user names doesn't mean that's normal for the rest of us.

I'm not sure how that was a setup? Clemson has never beaten a number 1 team either during or at the end of any season while South Carolina has. That is a fact, not a twist.

Using your methodology, seldom does any school beat the number 1 team, because once that team loses, they have little chance to finish number 1.

Pointed my finger at wrong guy. Can I get a mulligan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT