ADVERTISEMENT

LSU: Who Do You Think Of?

Who is the 1st person that comes to your mind when you see:
lsu_tigers_2014-pres.png

Billy Cannon

Baton Rouge. A job too far when he went to Army. Anything I type on cellphone is suspect. Autocorrect sucks.
Whew. I'm glad we agree on this.

I think Dietzel gets as much publicity in Baton Rouge as McGuire does in Chapel Hill.

Readers of this post: do not misconstrue this as my advocating that McGuire should never have come to Columbia. Actually, I wish that USC had hired a separate AD who did not coach any sport after Marvin Bass resigned, i.e., hire two separate individuals, one for each role.

Reactions: king ward
Whew. I'm glad we agree on this.

I think Dietzel gets as much publicity in Baton Rouge as McGuire does in Chapel Hill.

Readers of this post: do not misconstrue this as my advocating that McGuire should never have come to Columbia. Actually, I wish that USC had hired a separate AD who did not coach any sport after Marvin Bass resigned, i.e., hire two separate individuals, one for each role.
Lots of schools combined the head football coach and athletic director jobs back in the old days. But it was a flawed structure that many schools abandoned before we did, since we were backward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT