ADVERTISEMENT

men are doing okay early

Key got fouled on the dunk, zebras very one sided. Coisnard with a made bucket charge was a terrible call with PJ leaning in

The refs are letting Clemson go over the back a lot on rebounds and Bryant got smacked on the wrist on the dunk attempt and no call. The refs are helping the healthy team. It’s ridiculous

KB was a foot above the tater…sure it was a clean block mr ref who was standing right there.

Sad….can you imagine if we had our big men and Reese and devin c. I am still glad we didn’t reschedule though. The taters are pitiful this year it appears

Horrendous officiating; before the the makeup against clemmons at the end they had five called against them; FIVE. For the half.

That was plainly, plainly all arm against Keyshawn and a prissy flop against Cousinard. Glad to see coach ring them up; eff that crap.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Absolute garbage charge call. The ball was in the basket when he made contact. Excellent body control by Cous and as mentioned Hall leaned in.
Not to mention the basket interference earlier with Hall.
Keeps up like this I hope we are down Frank the 2nd half because he should tear into them again.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Yeah, 3 of those are key players. I’m not saying we’d win with them. But our chances definitely decreased. Need somebody to get hot.

If we have any chance it’s going to be Chico Carter that does it. Woodley just got 3 fouls in less than a minute.

We play some terrible defense sometimes. Gave up a wide open three on an inbounds but Woodley called for a foul. They inbound again and we leave him wide open again. A guy that shoots 50% from 3 point range. How does that happen?

half time taters 30 us 24
So why do we never see Mike Green. I get it that he is not as athletic maybe not as good defender but in spots he can bury the three the guys a shooter. Why not in spots put him in to take the shot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT