ADVERTISEMENT

Only see one more win on the schedule....

And I see another "fan" who needs to take their "support" elsewhere.
Sorry you guys don't like my opinion but I am as a die hard fan as you will find on here. You have to look at our 3-1 record and then look at what we have coming at us in the next few weeks. We could easily be 0-4 the way we have played. We won the first 2 by tricks and mirrors(special teams mainly) and we have lost our key magician (Deebo). Do I see improvement in areas? sure but i also see huge weaknesses that all the SEC teams on our schedule will exploit. I hate to be gloom and doom here but we have to be realistic and while our guys are playing hard , we just are not there. After losing to KY we should have come out fired up and ready to kick some tail......that didn't happen. We will be underdogs in EVERY remaining game beside Wofford. We may squeak out another win or 2 but unless we see a major shift... 7 wins is a pipe dream.

Then you are blind. Go find yourself another team. By
Where do you see it?
TAM slight chance but in tex and we never beat them.
ARK gave all TAM it could handle and always gives us their best.
TN @ TN slight chance.
Vandy- Best chance for our 4 win.
FLA defense will shut us down.
UGA playing well and in GA
Clem maybe as we have them at home but not looking good.
Wofford- probable win

With our injuries and issues= long year.

I would love to be wrong.

Last edited:
don't look now but Vegas and realistic people kinda agree with me..... I hope to gosh I am wrong.

the same realistic people who said we coudln't beat NCst because Bentley would get pummeled and knocked off the field by the "NFL defensive front"

I wouldn't count UF as an automatic loss. Their offense stinks and their problems are deeper than play calling. They looked really average today.
And their luck will surely run out at some point. They scored on the last play against UT and had 2 gimme scores against UK with total defensive breakdowns and not covering the outside receivers. They have also had several defensive scores to keep them in games.

I would have said maybe before all the injuries. Plus our offense has been regressing every week and that was supposed to be our strength, but turned out to be a weakness yet again.

A&M is struggling too. QBs hurt. Started true freshman last week.

A&M is struggling too. QBs hurt. Started true freshman last week.
Last time we played them and they started a true freshman we made him look like a Heisman candidate (Kenny Hill). I'm just worried about getting into a shootout with them because our offense goes hot and cold. I don't think that they'll score 50 on us like they did Arkansas but this will be a real test for us. Sure would like to finally beat them though!

Reactions: rogue cock
I believe we'll win 3 more and earn a bowl. Bit I'm not as concerned this season with the w/l column as I am with simply seeing improvement.
Today, I didn't see any in any phase of the game. That was one of the most frustrating wins I've watched in a while.
Just glad we got the win. Could be have been a much worse day.
Agree, and to me this team looks exactly like it did this time last year. I don't see any improvement whatsoever.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
We are better than we've played the last two weeks. Honestly if our kicker starts hitting stuff inside of 35 yards and Jake starts hitting guys that are open we are a much, much better team. Yes there are other problems but like many have said, UGA and Clemson are the only two teams left on our schedule that are clearly better than us. Everyone else is sort of average, just like us. I think we can get 3 or 4 more wins.

Reactions: ansoncock
Our team thinks they have a chance at every game. Honestly I think Georgia and Clemson or losses which is obvious. However, I do college football pickem and I do not have a good record for what it's worth. A win this Saturday would bode well for the rest of the season.

After that UCLA game, TAMmy was the worst team in the world and crowned UCLA National Champions by the sports media...

Since then, UCLA is 2-2, not that good and TAMmy 3-1, just plan choked again UCLA at the end...

When its all said and done... TAMmy will have at least 10 wins...

You saw they barely beat Nichols, right? Tied 14-14 in the 4th quarter. For 10 wins they need to win what, 7 out of 8 or 6 out of 8 if counting a bowl win? Alabama is a sure loss. Auburn, Mississippi State and Florida are all ranked. I think 10 wins in the regular season is fanciful. If you mean 9 plus a bowl win, that is still unlikely.

Last edited:
NC State is apparently pretty decent and we knocked them off on a neutral field. The Wolfpack is probably better than everyone in the SEC East except teams not named Georgia. Put this data into your OP brain and recalibrate.

NC State is apparently pretty decent and we knocked them off on a neutral field. The Wolfpack is probably better than everyone in the SEC East except teams not named Georgia. Put this data into your OP brain and recalibrate.
Would the Gamecock team that played Saturday beat the Wolfpack this weekend? Do you guys really see 4 more wins on the schedule? Maybe I am jaded but I don't and I'll be right here to eat crow if I am wrong.

Would the Gamecock team that played Saturday beat the Wolfpack this weekend? Do you guys really see 4 more wins on the schedule? Maybe I am jaded but I don't and I'll be right here to eat crow if I am wrong.

It wasn't as bad as you're letting on. La Tech has a good team. They played a mistake free game ... except for the interception in the redzone. The Gamecocks, OTH, turned it over twice and made other uncharacteristic errors. But I saw a lot of good. Ortre Smith is a beast. Brian Edwards is a baller. Williams is a stud back. Hurst had a good game. The revamped OL, including Hutcherson, played well. Young talent on the DL balled out. Bentley will play better. King had his best game in a while. Fenton is one of the best cover corners in the country. Still cautiously optimistic. However, I caution against setting unreasonable expectations such as the Florida and UT fans.

Would the Gamecock team that played Saturday beat the Wolfpack this weekend? I think I've heard it all now. Would the tater team that played NCSU or Pitt last year beat Bama in the Natty earlier this year. You get the point.

Sorry you guys don't like my opinion but I am as a die hard fan as you will find on here. You have to look at our 3-1 record and then look at what we have coming at us in the next few weeks. We could easily be 0-4 the way we have played. We won the first 2 by tricks and mirrors(special teams mainly) and we have lost our key magician (Deebo). Do I see improvement in areas? sure but i also see huge weaknesses that all the SEC teams on our schedule will exploit. I hate to be gloom and doom here but we have to be realistic and while our guys are playing hard , we just are not there. After losing to KY we should have come out fired up and ready to kick some tail......that didn't happen. We will be underdogs in EVERY remaining game beside Wofford. We may squeak out another win or 2 but unless we see a major shift... 7 wins is a pipe dream.
We will be favored against Ark, Vandy and Wofford - all at home. Some could be close, but we will win all those three. Can we find another or two - maybe, UF AND UT best options to pull another or two out.

Ok. Ok. I was a frustrated fan ticked at what I saw on Saturday. I truly hope my negativity is misplaced but we have a lot improvement needed and quickly.

Now we both agree on that........I was pissed up until the FG went through the uprights, then relieved, then realized we have a ways to go. You may end up being right........but I sure hope not.

3-2 and unless UGA has some rb injures. We're not beating them or Clemson. So to get to 6-6, we must go 3-2 against ark, UT, UF, vandy, wofford.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT