ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Coastal/Jamey Chadwell now 9-1…..

We won 7 last year without rattler. Not sure loss of the QB should mean that much to a top 25 team.
The main reason we are now a top 25 team is because of Rattler. Last season we were not close to being nationally ranked.

Grayson McCall is an outstanding Qb. He ran their RPO offense to near perfection. He has been the top Qb in that conference for a couple of years. He has another year of eligibility, but most expect him to be in the NFL next season.

Maybe just maybe he's happy where's he's at making a million a year. Quality of life for some is an issue.
Something to be said about making enough to be comfortable through NIL, not having to deal with pressures of NFL quarterback, and being in a target rich environment that is absolutely full of hot women. If I was Rattler I would stay.

Either way…..glad we didn’t hire him hahaha
CCU lost their last 3 games by combined scores 145-62...avg score 48-20....avg. 28 pt loss.

It's how you finish that matters.

Last edited:
Was he there for the third loss? I thought he had left before the bowl.
He was not there last night. The new head coach was there but only an observer on the sidelines. That boy who left Cincinnati for Wisconsin coached Wisconsin's game and won. Oklahoma State was miserable over the entire last half of the season. Something went bad wrong in Stillwater.

Okay people, can we give the how great Chadwell is crap a rest now. His all world qb was making him great…that qb being out turned this “great team and coach” into mundane. It’s funny no other P5 or big program was coming after him. You didn’t hear his name swirling around other big school vacancies. Good for him he landed at Liberty. Hope he has much success and best of luck, but glad we didn’t hire him. Glad he’s a can’t miss for some of you. Enjoy Liberty football.

The fact our fans feel threatened and are trying to talk trash to coastal reinforces that Chadwell is a great coach.
200w.gif

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT