ADVERTISEMENT

Pumper Logic Explained

Dabo won't let his team completely capitulate like Mullen did at Florida.

Don't start getting our hopes up because it will only hurt more.
While I wouldn't think he would capitulate, I also wouldn't think he would let Syracuse stay within 3 points of Clemson.

Excuse? I never made excuses. I only stated facts. Now you can add one good win to what I've already stated and it's still factual.
You also said: "Continue bad coaching? You can ask your housekeeper to fix the engine in your car, but she's not going to be able to..." Looks to me like the housekeeper had the car (team) in fine shape this weekend.

Oh yes..several are miserable that we won.

You've been the only one miserable. You've spent all day trying to harass people as if your initial opinion Beamer has been proven correct.

If Beamer gets fired after year 3 or 4 are you really going to feel better that you spent all day today telling people, "I told you so" ?

Reactions: DeBoer31
Just quoting to make sure whatever the outcome you don't suddenly resort to their team is "much better and talented so what did you expect" argument.
I don't need that argument, if we lose to Clemson the it doesn't define the system, but there is no reason to think we won't be competitive and have a fair shot at winning.

You've been the only one miserable. You've spent all day trying to harass people as if your initial opinion Beamer has been proven correct.

If Beamer gets fired after year 3 or 4 are you really going to feel better that you spent all day today telling people, "I told you so" ?
Your posts don't even make sense. I am happy that I told people what? I suggest you go watch Les Miserable. You could star in it on Broadway. Oh, how old are you? I'm beginning to think you are avoiding the question.😂

Reactions: myrtlecock
Your posts don't even make sense. I am happy that I told people what? I suggest you go watch Les Miserable. You could star in it on Broadway. Oh, how old are you? I'm beginning to think you are avoiding the question.😂

My posts actually make sense. That's why you keep deflecting them and resorting to absurd arguments like my age.

Use some critical thinking skills. I've been on this site for one year less than you.

Reactions: DeBoer31
My posts actually make sense. That's why you keep deflecting them and resorting to absurd arguments like my age.

Use some critical thinking skills. I've been on this site for one year less than you.
[/QUOTE]
What am I deflecting? You have yet to answer a single question. You make accusations and can't back them up.

If you had a valid point, it shouldn't take 40 posts today to get it across.

We get it.

You're an idiot.

Reactions: myrtlecock
You also said: "Continue bad coaching? You can ask your housekeeper to fix the engine in your car, but she's not going to be able to..." Looks to me like the housekeeper had the car (team) in fine shape this weekend.
And through the first 8 games it was also factual. They made a lot of improvement over the two weeks bye period. I hope it is a permanent improvement, but we will see what happens for the next 3 weeks. This team looked much better prepared to play than the previous 8 weeks. Many on here claimed it was due to poor personnel, yet other than a couple of injuries we have the same personnel as we had from the beginning. I did notice a change in blocking scheme that was sorely needed to help open up the run game. We used more traps and fold blocking which we had not done at all earlier. Also, there was more focus and disciplined play. Only one penalty in the game is a vast improvement over the previous 8.

Beamer Preseason: Get in the boat, get excited, we're going bowling this year! First year coach with unknown coordinators? Don't ask questions, just blindly follow. Little Shane's energy will push us through and he REALLY wants to be in Columbia!

Ugly win at ECU: A win is a win, the offense will figure it out. Satterfield is a mix of Riley and Joe Brady, what can go wrong?

Barely escape Vandy: Well what did you idiots expect? This team would go 0-12 with Muschamp, 4 wins is better than 2 wins last year. Ignore the all SEC schedule last year, doesn't matter. Little Shane needs 5 years to turn this around.

End of Season 1: 1-7 in the SEC isn't a shock, Little Shane needs 10 years to turn this around. We knew this team was terrible, Satterfield is the only thing holding us back. He deceived little Shane, can't blame him. Shane can't call plays, he was confused on what to look for in an OC.
That didn't age well, lol. We will be bowl eligible most likely, lol. I know this hits you and the fellas in the sky is falling camp square in the balls. Eat that shit sandwich haters!

You also said: "Continue bad coaching? You can ask your housekeeper to fix the engine in your car, but she's not going to be able to..." Looks to me like the housekeeper had the car (team) in fine shape thi

Excuse? I never made excuses. I only stated facts. Now you can add one good win to what I've already stated and it's still factual.

And through the first 8 games it was also factual. They made a lot of improvement over the two weeks bye period. I hope it is a permanent improvement, but we will see what happens for the next 3 weeks. This team looked much better prepared to play than the previous 8 weeks. Many on here claimed it was due to poor personnel, yet other than a couple of injuries we have the same personnel as we had from the beginning. I did notice a change in blocking scheme that was sorely needed to help open up the run game. We used more traps and fold blocking which we had not done at all earlier. Also, there was more focus and disciplined play. Only one penalty in the game is a vast improvement over the previous 8.
Now you can add one more to make that 9 games of dysfunctional play and coaching. Of course we now know the one "good win" wasn't as good as was many thought since it is obvious UF has mailed it in.

and despite what the pumpers pretend like didn't happen....we beat a UF team that had quit and did not offer up any fight; whether it was really COVID or just the excuse of COVID that many use as an excuse the last 18 months when they want a break....when that story breaks BEFORE the game, it's hard not to believe it doesn't have legs.
Mizzouri is a bad team. Both teams are hard to watch...and I love the Gamecocks and college football. I watch ridiculous football games that 99% of you wouldn't watch if a gun were to your head....and I don't enjoy watching our team.
Our team is what it is. Those of us that know what we are looking at knows how bad it is...whether you are an optimist or a pessimist.
ps...I'm a life-long Gamecock fan....the very definition of an optimist. People who come on this site in the last 12 months as pro-beamer supporters posing as Gamecock fans are easily recognizable as the buffoons they are.

Reactions: MJDaGod6Rings
my boy has been quiet today. Wonder why?
I'm neither pumper or dumper. Many years ago I dumped on the pumpers, but now I just ignore them and the real negative folks.

But....

Pumpers seem to believe if we get rid of all the negative posters and posts the program improves.

Everybody else seems to believe if we coach better and play better the program improves.

The pumpers seem to navigate to Insider where they enjoy ridding the landscape of any negativity.

So be it. Glad we still have FGF where all views are accepted.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I'm neither pumper or dumper. Many years ago I dumped on the pumpers, but now I just ignore them and the real negative folks.

But....

Pumpers seem to believe if we get rid of all the negative posters and posts the program improves.

Everybody else seems to believe if we coach better and play better the program improves.

The pumpers seem to navigate to Insider where they enjoy ridding the landscape of any negativity.

So be it. Glad we still have FGF where all views are accepted.
If you think the Insiders forum is free from negativity, you don't read very well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT