ADVERTISEMENT

Strength and conditioning coach?

I heard Tanner interviewed Richard Simmons...

tenor.gif

Reactions: alston
Most overrated job on any staff. All the guys do pretty much the same stuff, they're just scapegoats when it doesn't go well

We should go get our boys back from the piss orange and hire Shaq Wilson and Byron Jerideau and bring Corey Jenkins back from SC St.

This site hardly has info first

Hey @cocean - hope you're doing well!

We've had numerous updates on the strength and conditioning coach search here on GamecockCentral.com.

Our latest is contained here with the last two updates we've had on the situation/search: https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/latest-on-gamecocks-strength-coach-search

It is subscribers only, and indeed a lot of our updates and information is for our premium subscribers only - those subscribers finance this site and help FGF exist, help us travel to cover the team, and help us produce a lot of our free content. We have a mix of free and premium-only content here on the site.

I'd be glad to talk to you more in-depth via email or here to run down the information we've been able to publish first, exclusive stuff we have, etc. for our members if you'd like. Would love to have you on board!

Soooooooooooooo, no info as usual?

Hey @Gamecock122 - hope you're well! Thanks for being here on FGF.

I don't want anyone to get the impression we're not covering this particular search. Just as we did with the OC search, our subscribers are being kept updated along the way.

We've had numerous strength coach updates - our latest couple are here:
https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/latest-on-gamecocks-strength-coach-search

We do have a blend of subscribers-only content as well as free stuff, but all of it (our ability to travel, actually cover the team and gather original information, etc.) is financed by our premium subscriber base. It's a great time to join - awesome deal in that link I mentioned above.

Would love to have you! Let me know if I can answer any questions on it at all. Thanks again! Merry Christmas to you!

Ray spoke with Jane and they are discussing her buyout options. More to come on contract negotiations.
040d42784b60169c989178cb38450ea8.jpg
Saw her at the Oscars a few years ago when she was 70. She was wearing a dress with all kinds of slits in it and she had the body of a 20 yr old. Was almost unbelievable.

Reactions: Tmac069
I want one of the Russians that the Olympic committee had their panties in a wad over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT