ADVERTISEMENT

Tanner or Phat Phillopotemus?

Kind of like Lee or Kingston, I think Kingston is better. Just in case your trolling.....

Not sure who Lee or Kingston are.... but that doesn’t mean I’m not potentially trolling :)

I still think that the damage Phat Phil is doing behind the scenes at UT has more long term potential than what USC may be seeing. Beamer could turn out to be a good hire once he’s past his staff hirings. But I guess I’m inviting anyone here the opportunity for perspective that maybe UT might be a good tad bit worse in shape

FWIW

Reactions: Dizzy01
i think phil is deliberate, tanner is doing the best he possibly can, with outcomes highly unpredictable. i don’t think fulmer listens to anyone, he may hear them, but doesn’t listen. tanner, probably does what’s recommended. i don’t get the tanner venom.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Opinion of who you all thinks is a better/worse AD. From an outsiders view.....it’s a tough call

From anyone’s view Fulmer has done (and continues to do) a terrible job.

Tanner objectively has done a much better job as AD, and is one of the better AD’s in the country.

Apparently from your post you fall into the same trap as the other uninformed forum posters who think all an AD Does is hire/fire coaches.

We have great facilities. Despite the virus we’re in a pretty good spot financially compared to other programs. We offer more sports teams than a lot of other schools. Dont fall into the trap of thinking he’s a clueless noob.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT