ADVERTISEMENT

If Ray Tanner Were a Stock Would You......

I'm afraid his earnings per share would have been a clear indicator of the profitability of his stock. I most likely wouldn't have purchased the stock, at all.

<sigh>

gacock

I would short sell!
Can you short a stock already at $.00000000000000001 pps?

giphy.gif

Reactions: gacock and SOSUSC
A traditional powerhouse in baseball.
An upcoming and coming football program, lead by a energetic, young coach.
The #1 women’s basketball team.

Oh yeah, I’m a buyer!
Go Cocks!

buy. He has raised more $$$ and has a young Fb coach that can be a generational guy for us if these idiot kids who call themselves fans would give Beamer a minute. he's 4-4 for goodness sake. Better than what Vegas expected and he is being forced to play with GA's and Bethune-Cookman transfers thanks to the last coach.

Oh yeah, I’m a buyer!
Go Cocks!
TANNER DID NOT HIRE DAWN STALEY! You are giving him credit for something he had no initial involvement
nor little now.

Better than what Vegas expected and he is being forced to play with GA's and Bethune-Cookman transfers thanks to the last coach.
But...but Beergut was a tireless great recruiter according to what I read.

I swear someone would almost have to plan it to get USC FB in such bad shape.

buy. He has raised more $$$ and has a young Fb coach that can be a generational guy for us if these idiot kids who call themselves fans would give Beamer a minute. he's 4-4 for goodness sake. Better than what Vegas expected and he is being forced to play with GA's and Bethune-Cookman transfers thanks to the last coach.
Looking good. Beamer ball baby.

Oh yeah, I’m a buyer!
Go Cocks!

TANNER DID NOT HIRE DAWN STALEY! You are giving him credit for something he had no initial involvement
nor little now.
I would be dropping off the Christmas egg nog & Whiskey at Dawn’s house, then say a little prayer (prayer = “wait till next year “). I’ve already lost track of the years, but this probably started after the 2012 baseball season or just before Dawn started hoarding SEC trophies and other medals & metal stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT