ADVERTISEMENT

JT Ibe already cut

Sometimes these fringe players are trying to impress in order to secure a spot and step over the line. He wasn't much of a factor here but worked hard and stayed out of trouble. He took responsibility for his actions instead of making excuses so no need to dog him

Sometimes these fringe players are trying to impress in order to secure a spot and step over the line. He wasn't much of a factor here but worked hard and stayed out of trouble. He took responsibility for his actions instead of making excuses so no need to dog him

I must be missing something. I watched the video and didn't see much there.

It could be that the incident was a pretext to do something they wanted to do anyway. Let's see if someone else gives him an opportunity.

When I played 3 years of varsity high school football and 2 years of JV, I never remember any coach telling us to let up at practice. The harder we hit, the more they loved it. I can't imagine playing football and trying to be careful with another player. However, we were never taught to play dirty. I've was sitting beside another player at the half one night and one of the coaches really let him have it for an apparent dirty hit, although the player tried hard to defend himself.
I am not trying to defend or attack our player.

Regardless of “how it looked,” the WR was down for more than 10 minutes. Sucks for Ibe but you’ve got to be smarter than that these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT