ADVERTISEMENT

Letter from Ray

I agree with your post, but would like to add "with no qualifications".

Why would anyone think a championship baseball coach would necessarily make a good AD? Why would they not instead look at an AD who had been up through the ranks in that specific career path. In other words, maybe they might have looked upon the position not as a reward for someones good service, but as a important position for which qualifications and job experience would benefit.

I know I have the advantage of hindsight, but I really want to know what the BOT were drinking?

It is not just the BoT that did it and wanted it. There were a ton of homers on FGF that wanted it. Get an SC guy because 'Hyman was never one of us'.

You certainly need to add FRANK MARTIN to the above.

There is hope for us with Coach Frank Martin. Martin is a good coach. If he can figure out the recruiting, or hire someone who has figured out recruiting he will excel. He can also develop players.

Went to my Gamecock Club portal and I asked for all my money back. After completing my request it said, "We thank you for your time spent taking this survey. Your response has been recorded."
Bull Butter. That wasn't a survey. That was me saying I wanted my money back. I have a feeling this isn't the end of that.

It's a difficult situation for sure. I'm a Tampa Bay season ticket holder and just received a letter stating that 2020 season ticket holders will be credited for the 2021 season and that we have first dibs on single season tickets. I'm not sure college teams can afford to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT