ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all just see that play by A’ja?? 😃

I'm not sure which play you're referring to. I'm assuming it could one of the crazy passes their PG made to her. That PG is one of the best passers I have ever seen male or female.

People watch wnba
Not many. The WNBA loses millions of dollars each year and would not be able to survive were it not subsidized financially by the NBA. For comparison the WNBA loses about $10 million annually. The NBA for the 2019/20 season brought in nearly $8 billion.

Reactions: midline
Folks must have a lot of free time on their hands if they are so bored that they actually watch a WNBA game. I'd rather watch grass grow than women's basketball on any level.

Folks must have a lot of free time on their hands if they are so bored that they actually watch a WNBA game. I'd rather watch grass grow than women's basketball on any level.

Some of you need to learn the intricacies of women’s basketball……..the perspiration running down their sleek, firm shiny thighs under the lights of the arena. The neck area is also a choice area…………keep an eyeball on these areas next game you see.

Oh, did I mention I use to supply copy to harlequin 😎

Some of you need to learn the intricacies of women’s basketball……..the perspiration running down their sleek, firm shiny thighs under the lights of the arena. The neck area is also a choice area…………keep an eyeball on these areas next game you see.

I wish I could take my brain out of my head, scrub it with bleach, and forget what I just read.

Reactions: Bear_Rooster

Enjoy. I won't be there to see it. And I would go into a reason, or two, in response to your post, but I am sure the libnut, PC, police would come out of the woodwork and be offended.

If your thing is playground basketball with no defense, then stay away from women's basketball and waste your time and money on the NBA. If you like real basketball, with defense and called offensive plays, then women's basketball is where you need to be. BTW, I hope Dawn Staley keeps sending players to the WNBA for a long time.

Same for the people who hate the NBA. They somehow end up on every thread about it.
Yeah almost like clockwork. Sort of sad and a little pathetic how some people go out their way to add nothing of value to a topic, except proclaim how much they dislike it for the millionth time.

Reactions: feeble2001
1efa601a795620543788f5ecd30265b8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Gamecock Lifer
college WBB is far more popular than WNBA. does better in attendance and ratings. The WBB tournament ratings dwarfs any WNBA Finals game in comparison

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT